Abahub Inflatable SUP-Stand Up Paddleboarding
Designer: AbaHub Official
- A Great All-around Choice for Riders of All Levels and Sizes: Constructed with Dual Fusion Laminated high-density drop-stitch PVC core, this 10’6” iSUP is recommended to use under PSI 17-18 after inflation (min PSI: 15). Stiff like a solid SUP yet still lightweight, it offers better performance on the water, and provides a more stable feel. The soft elastic brushed EVA traction pad is thoughtfully made to have maximum comfort as well as the necessary traction for your feet and body.
- A Stable & Safe Selection for Family: With the size of 10’6’’x34’’x6’’ and a weight capacity of 375 lbs., this extra-wide ABAHUB inflatable paddleboard provides extreme stability so you can balance better while paddling. The 3-layers sidewall sealing minimizes the chance of air leaking. It is the perfect board for a fun day with the family, touring, or longboard-style surfing on small waves.
- Versatility is Priority: This iSUP is also a KAYAK. A comfortable neoprene kayak seat and a 4 pieces carbon shaft dual paddle are equipped. Just attach the seat to the D-rings, covert the SUP paddle to a double-sided kayak paddle, then you can enjoy your ride differently. If you’re a fan of paddleboard YOGA, simply secure your paddle to the rail paddle hooks, take off the center carry handle cover and start practicing.
- Thoughtful Design for Convenient Use: The 14 D-rings design enables plentiful storage space with both head and tail bungees, side rail paddle hooks, kids grip handles, and the kayak seat. The large volume travel bag is designed with all YKK zippers, widened 4” should strap, and thick support cushion pads, durable and travel friendly.
- Why Shop ABAHUB: This paddle board is built with top-level quality material, and is also equipped with excellent quality accessories such as a tough 1680 D back pack, thick neoprene kayak seat, carbon fiber shaft two-uses paddle, and strong TPU safety leash. And it’s offered at an affordable price. We’ve been making iSUPs for over 10 years, and we stand by the quality of our SUPs, so we are glad to offer a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost.