Abahub 1 x Kayak Paddles, 90.5 Inches Kayaking Oars for Boating
Designer: AbaHub Official
- MADE to LAST: Made of premium quality 1.15mm thick, 29mm diameter aluminum alloy shaft, and fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene blades, this kayak paddle is impact and erosion resistant, thus for great durability. It’s perfect for beginner and intermediate kayakers.
- EASY to USE: This 2-sections detachable kayak paddle is designed with 3 locking positions to offset the blade to reduce wind resistance accordingly. It's also designed with a 0.5mm shaft rubber cover for better grip. This especially provides your hands with more comfort during cold winter paddling.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT BLADE DESIGN: With 18'' x 6.5''Asymmetrical blades, this paddle is comfortable and energy-saving, both for casual and long-distance paddling. The blades are feathered with a hollow spine for reinforcement and less weight. All these add up to better cuts and pulls through the water.
- 90.5" FITS MOST: Both kayak length and paddler's height are analyzed to set the length of this oar at 90.5 inches/230 cm, so it could fit most people over 5'5" with the common kayak length of 24" - 28".
- PRACTICAL and CONSIDERATE DESIGN: All of our kayak paddles come with a free bungee paddle leash to help secure your paddle to your kayak, especially when you'd like to lay it down to stop for a rest. 2 upgraded drip rings at both joints of the blades are added to minimize water flow during paddling so you won't get wet easily.