- Full Range: Size options: 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, and 10ft; 10 Color options: Black, Blue, Green, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Orange, Purple. It’s recommended to choose a leash equal in length to or slightly longer than the board it will be used on.
- Strong & Safe: This leash is made of super strong 5.5 mm thick polyurethane cord, with molded-in double Stainless Steel swivels. The double wrap-around velcro cuff is to add extra strength and security to your connection.
- Comfortable & Easy: High-density neoprene padded 2″ Ankle Cuff has an easy pull tab with a hidden key pocket.
- Durable & Convenient: The double swivels are made of durable stainless steel to better resist the sea water corrosion. They also allows the leash to spin and twist freely, preventing tangles that can trip up your feet.
- Protection: The triple wrap rail saver is designed carefully to offer protection of your board with less drag on the water’s surface.
Abahub Premium Surfboard Leash, Straight Surf Board Leg Rope-Black
“Always Brings A Highly Unique Bargain!” = ABAHUB.
Here at Abahub, we source directly from manufacturer, innovate on product ideas, and endeavor to provide all of our customers products at great prices, so as to elevate our customers’ standard of living and gain the recognition of our customers as “A Highly Unique Bargain” Brand.
- This leash is made of super strong 5.5mm/7 mm thick polyurethane cord, with molded-in double Stainless Steel swivels. The double wrap-around velcro cuff is to add extra strength and security to your connection.
- 5 sizes and 10 colors available, there is always one that suits you!
- Size options: 6 ft & 5.5mm thick; 7 ft & 7mm thick; 8 ft & 7mm thick; 9 ft & 7mm thick; 10 ft & 7mm thick
- Color options: Black, Blue, Clear Red, Clear with Black Core, Clear with Blue Core, Green, Orange, Purple
- 10+ years of experience, designed with 100% assured QUALITY & PERFORMANCE!
Please click on our brand name “ABAHUB” to our amazon webstore for all the other options.
Q: Should I choose a straight or a coiled leash?
A: Normally, choose a straight leash for surfing while choose a coiled one for stand up paddling. A coiled leash is a good option as it will prevent drag in the water. However, coiled leashes are usually used for stand up paddleboarding and not normal types of surfing as the strength in the coil weakens the cord.
Q: How to wear a surfboard leash?
A: First, straighten out the leash so there are no knots or tangles in the cord.
If wearing a wetsuit, roll up the wetsuit leg of the ankle you’ll be putting your leash onto.
Wrap the strap of the surfboard leash around your ankle. You want the strap to be facing backwards and to the outside of your ankle.
The strap should be secure enough so that it doesn’t move and can’t move around your ankle.
Fold back your wetsuit over the surfboard leash strap.
Premium Neoprene Ankle Cuff
High-density neoprene padded 2″ Ankle Cuff has an easy pull tab with a hidden key pocket, the ankle cuff is comfortable to wear during surfing or paddling for hours.
Non-slip cuff prevents cuff from rotating on ankle.
Our leashes come with a safety release that is located next to the swivel on the ankle strap end of the leash. In emergencies you simply push on this button and your foot will be released from the surfboard leash and surfboard.
Quick Release Rail Savor
The rail saver is needed as a lot of pressure is applied to the cord and surfboard during wipeouts.
The extra surface area of the rail saver helps to spread this pressure.
It also stops the cord of the leash rubbing on to the attachment and side of the board.
Stainless Steel Swivel
The marine grade stainless steel swivel helps the board to not become tangled as easily and prevents you from tripping up on the leash when you’re standing up.
Strong and adjustable for perfect fit with great amount of velcro to keep the leash on.
Hidden Key Pocket
Located within the ankle strap you might find a pocket that can be used to store small items such as keys. It gets closed when you strap up the velcro.
Cord is made of remarkably sturdy thermoplastic polyurethane